Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sales & Giveways

I've been enjoying the warmer weather this weekend. I think that summer is finally here!

One of my favourite sales flyers is the Toys R Us flyer, because I can always find a good deal. For whatever reason, I didn't get a Toys R Us flyer in with my newspaper this week. No worries though, as I can view the flyer online. I recommend signing up for the Toys R Us email newsletter, so that you never miss out on a sale. You can choose to receive the Babies R Us emails too.

For those of you in Saskatoon... If you're a parent-to-be or a parent of a little one, I recommend Cravings, a maternity and baby boutique. They just moved to a new location, in the Grosvenor Park Shopping Centre, next to the Real Canadian Wholesale Club. On Page 2 of today's Saskatoon Sun, they have a coupon for a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE for baby, toddler and maternity clothing. The coupon expires on June 20. You can sign up online to receive their email newsletter, where you will find out about all of their sales and promotions.

Feisty, Frugal, & Fabulous is having a giveaway open to those with a Canadian address. Enter to win 2 Foogo Water Bottles (blue and pink)! . My daughter has the Foogo water bottle and LOVES it. She's now old enough to open and close the bottle on her own, and insists on doing it. What is even better, it keeps your drinks cold for several hours. A great way to bring milk with you in the summer heat. The giveaway ends on June 18.

Stay tuned for more sales and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment